Thursday, October 28, 2010

Diabetes Type 1 And My Face Is Bright Red

How do you teach Nietzsche?

I am not a Nietzschean, far from it - and God forbid! - But I know that many of my colleagues are. This passage from the master, open by chance, challenged me, and raise my reflection. You, what do you think? How do you teach Nietzsche? That is from

Beyond Good and Evil (# 203). I quote:

"We who profess a different faith - we who hold the democratic movement not only a form of decadence of the political organization but a form of decadence, that is to say, shortening man, for his médiocrisation and lowering its value: what should we use with our hopes? - At new philosophers, there is no other choice to minds and strong enough to print from a movement leading to conflicting assessments and to reverse the "eternal values" to the precursors, to men who form the future in this strain and the node that will force the will of millennia to follow paths new . "

0 comments:

Post a Comment